This course is designed to help you be a more confident rider. Most of us can use some assistance in becoming more accurate in our riding, regardless of how much experience we have had.
All the exercises below are designed to provide a complete approach to riding which includes setting up the bike, some maintenance aspects which all riders should know, and theory of what is happening.
All exercises relate to application on the road and are designed to be practiced in normal everyday riding so you continually improve.
- Introduction and familiarisation of the track
- Maintenance and setting up your bike to fit you
- Theory Session
- Controlling a bike at low speed
- Skills Development Exercises
- Cornering Technique for the Road
- Braking Exercises
- Obstacle avoidance exercises
- Free Time on the track
- Review and ongoing practice